AN EGYPTIAN ARCHETYPAL HEALING SERIES
Join Dr. Kathia and Neolyth Shamanic Center for this virtual series. With Egypt as our teacher and guide, we will journey through the healing mysteries of this ancient land! Soar with the Neteru (Egyptian pantheon) and the mythological archetypes that they bring alive. These events will give you a taste of the incredible healing potential available at these sacred sites, which are the same sites that Dr. Kathia will be leading a Schemu Journey through Egypt in September 2021. Whether you can join Dr. Kathia on the physical journey or not, this event series will offer invaluable exposure to the mysteries held in this sacred land, so that if you do eventually journey there in person, your experience will be much deeper. These will be drop-in circles, so you can attend one or many, and can join us at any time!
self paced program now on sale
FULL CURRICULUM / SCHEDULE OF EGYPTIAN ARCHETYPAL CLASSES:
- (class 1): Exploring the universal theme of injustice and grief, healing through sound and story with the teachings of Isis and Osiris. Discover the heart opening and restoration potential that their mythological story has to offer. Learn how these teachings can be applied to your life right now for the turmoil that you are facing.
- (class 2): Gathering at Earth's Altar (The Sphinx) and meeting the Neteru (Egyptian Pantheon).
- (class 3): Journey to Sakkara, exploring the sound healing chambers and meeting the sacred Apis Bull as part of the initiatory rites.
- (class 4): Journey to Abu Simbel - explore the solar alignment and connect with creation itself with the god Ptah
- (class 5): Honoring and connecting with the Nile River, the Nile god Hapi, and explore how Ancient Egypt has changed since the Aswan dam was built.
- (class 6): Travel to the healing temple of neutrality at Kom Ombo - embrace the light and shadow parts of self and face shame and shadow with Sobek
- (class 8): Connecting with the inner child and light at the temple of Edfu. Soar with the god Horus!
- (class 9): Pilgrimage through the Karnak temple complex, part 1 - meeting the Mother of the Gods face to face at Sekhmet's Chapel
- (class 10): Connect with the Osirian mysteries and the flower of life at Abydos.
- (class 11): Journey to the temple of Dendera - connect with Hathor, goddess of fertility, music, divine love, and joy, and explore the maiden archetype.
- (class 12): Journey to the temple of Luxor - activate the pineal gland at the temple of man, honoring Mut and Amun.
- (class 13): Revel and Rise! A resurrection and awakening at the pyramids at Giza.